22 rifle

Forums General Discussion 22 rifle

• This topic has 13 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 11 months ago by ed. This post has been viewed 3566 times
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    medtester
    Participant

Ed,

What do you have for 22 rifles besides 10/22? Saw someone with a new Marlin and a new Henry lever and quality was very poor.

Do you ever come across the old winchester levers?

smokin10
    Participant

AMEN!

ed

Its a shame they do not make stuff like they use to.

Browning still old quality have semi auto

CZ bolt guns real good semi auto too.

708prohunter
    Participant

I’ll give CZ a Thumbs Up on this one. I have a 452 American, (Bolt Rifle) and the CZ 22’s, are second to none in my opinion. VERY accurate! On a calm (No wind) day, at the range, off the bench, with Wolf Match ammo, it’s a 200 yard gun. I’m talking about, laying Skeet on the backstop, and breaking them, probably 7 out of 10 times, and the other 3, may be the operator, LOL

I suprised, quite a few Squirrels, that had been fattening up on my Deer Corn, from 100 yards away, after Deer Season went out.

Be forewarned, if you do decide to get one, a normal Tipton, or Dewey, .22 Rod, will not go down the barrel, the tolerances are too tight. I had to buy a .20 cal. rod, with an adapter.

definitely a VERY good Rifle, for the money.

Mark

medtester
    Participant

Thanks for the information. Think I’ll look into them, hope they have a semi-auto.

ed

In stock today when I looked…

smokin10
    Participant

I agree with the CZ, I had a CZ 17mach 2, the most accurate rifle I have ever owned but was a bit heavy to carry and to pretty to scratch. Made tough, accurate, and dependable.

ed

SCHOOL TEAMS PICK THE 452 TRAINER AS THE MOST ACCURATE PRODUCTION RIFLE FOR LESS THAN $900

AND SINCE ITS AROUND HALF THAT PRICE ITS HARD TO BEAT..

executioner
    Participant

All the talk about the CZ 452 Trainers is right on target ! I have shot two of them, and their accuracy is simply amazing for the price ! I was SO impressed, I bought my own, today ! DON’T see how you can go wrong with one ! Ben

medtester
    Participant

Hey Ed,

Do you have any 10/22s in stock? I’m looking for the walnut checkered sporter version, if it ain’t too much…..

ed

Lots of different models in stock but I think no deluxe ones .. I can check on them Monday.

ed

Lots of different models in stock but I think no deluxe ones .. I can check on them Monday.

medtester
    Participant

Ed,What did you find? Do you stock the checkered walnut? How much?

ed

I have been looking Walnut but have not found any

I do have birch blue and Stainless and many others

I will watch for walnut.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.