anyone tell me where a deer processor Is

Forums General Discussion anyone tell me where a deer processor Is

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    djj95
    Participant

recently moved here and cannot find a processor, in alabama there on every corner. Can anyone tell me where one is around Fay area! thank you in advance.

708prohunter
    Participant

I’m not from the Fayetteville area, but, I believe O’connells Supermarket, in Sanford (About 30 minutes north of you) still processes meat. 919 776 2412

Directions are simple from Fayetteville.

87 north to Sanford.

About 1.5 miles past Walmart, you’ll turn left, at McDonalds.

Go through the 1st light, and O’Connells is a block down, on the right.

Also, there is a place in Dunn, on the list here:

http://www.ncagr.gov/meatpoultry/pdf/Deer%20Processing%20Plants.pdf

mulligan
    Participant

Also right next to that same McDonald’s in Sanford is the only dedicated butcher shop I’ve seen in NC (big red cow on the roof I believe). Thomas & Sons Butcher Shop (919) 774-6736 , 2508 South Horner Boulevard, Sanford. Not sure if they’ll process a deer, but it can’t hurt to ask.

rpegram
    Participant

Thomas’s Butcher Shop in Sanford still processes deer. Take your cooler to the back door of their business. De-bone all you can to reduce overall cost. I’ve carried deer to them for years. I usually have them process the meat into cube steak and hamburger.

djj95
    Participant

thank you all for the responses. Ive asked the locals since returning from a 28 yr coast guard career and you’d think I was wearing a rebel flag tshirt that said vote Obama, lol. If anyone else has any recommendations please chime in as I will check the board often. One of these days I am going to go to Eds when I venture out the woods. You folks seem very geniune when u speak of EDs and his prices and hospitality. Local stores I;ve visited gun prices are high as a giraffes a##. Still looking a Marlin 45-70 18.5 barrel / used o MARLIN MADE. Hopefully I just didnt break any rules of the forum. happy shooting/hunting.

riverdog
    Participant

Welcome djj95, and a Big Thank You for your service to our country !

macarthurite
    Participant

noblemeats.com its in spring lake

ed

This kind of info is great to share!

David I just sent you a picture and what you are asking here is fine.

Thank you all for posting / Special thanks to all our military friends for serving!

Ed

deano
    Participant

Pearces Custom Processing

234 Perdues Rd

Louisburg, NC 27549

Custom processing and a Hunters for the Hungry site.

ed

THANKS GUYS….

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.