AR Uppers & Lowers

Forums General Discussion AR Uppers & Lowers

• This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 9 months ago by ed. This post has been viewed 1836 times
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    mulligan
    Participant

I have a rookie question….Why are AR Lower receivers so plentiful but Uppers are much harder to find? I see alot of “Out of Stock” on Uppers across the internet. Is it a supply/demand thing? Also, Ed do you have any uppers in as well that could be paired with the ATI lowers you have in? I see you stocking alot of lowers and stripped lowers from time to time, but I have yet to see any uppers. What am I missing here? Thanks in advance…

Mulligan

jwhop3325
    Participant

Delton uppers $399. Have some in stock.

As to availability of uppers–supply and demand. We try to keep them in stock, but like with everything else sometimes hard to find and even harder to keep in stock. After the election any “black”/ar rifle or part have been flying off shelves.

Will

mulligan
    Participant

Thanks Will….Do the uppers usually come complete (bolt, bolt carrier, charging handle, heatshield/handguards)? Almost sounds more cost effective to build one as opposed to buying one complete…..now all I need to do is scrape together the clams….

ed

Comes with all that stuff.

jwhop3325
    Participant

If you are on a tight budget and are patient, building an AR can be relatively cheap. I’d say probably have the time I can buy the rifle I want already set up for a little bit more than if I build it. Plus I’m an instant gratification person. ARs are like jeeps. You can be as cheap and plain as you want to be or expensive and tricked out as you want. I’ve learned a lot about what I want my rifle to be and do by trial and error.

Will

ed

We have lots of parts too.

mulligan
    Participant

Great guys! Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions….I know how busy you guys are. Once the funds are available I’ll be back in the store. Window shopping is just too frustrating when you want 1/2 the things you see! LOL! 😆

ed

10-4

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.