Attack On The N.C. Castle Doctrine

Forums General Discussion Attack On The N.C. Castle Doctrine

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    708prohunter
    Participant

Hope Ed doesn’t mind, but, I thought this would be an excellent place, to post this.

Some of our Reps, in Raleigh, are wanting to repeal, the “Stand Your Ground” amendment, to the Castle Doctrine.

Call, Write, or E Mail your Rep, and voice your opinion. And, pass this link, on, to all of your friends.

http://www.ncleg.net/Sessions/2011/Bills/House/HTML/H1192v1.html

ed

If you have not seen Travons recent picture you need to..

He looked like a thug they put his 12 yr old innocent pictures….

Not fair to the public.

apexhunter
    Participant

Ed- you nailed it. A good friend of mine that works for the legislature said the Bill’s sponsors are all minority members doing this as a political response to the Trayvon situation. The bill has less than no chance of going through and is basically dead in the water.

jwhop3325
    Participant

The leftist media as usual trying to use an incident as a rallying point against guns and gun ownership. I truly hope it’s dead in the water. Haven’t seen anything on NRA-ILA website about it.

jwhop3325
    Participant

Here’s the newest thing from NRA ILA. They have an interesting thing up there that new legislation cannot be introduced during this short session. HB 111 (NRA backed) is up because it made the deadline.

http://www.nraila.org/legislation/state-legislation/2012/05/legislative-session-begins-in-north-carolina.aspx?s=&st=10497&ps=

apexhunter
    Participant

Again- totally correct. I saw my buddy Saturday evening and he shrugged off the bill like a dog swats a flea from it’s backside. The entire premise of it is for the junior legislators to show they are not in favor of the much anticipated and newly enacted extension of the Castle Doctrine language and rights we North Carolinians so deserve. They basically want to go back to where just one’s domicile is the only place he/she has the right of not retreating and disregard the right to protect yourself in your vehicle.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.