BEST .22lr Autoloader pistol

Forums General Discussion BEST .22lr Autoloader pistol

• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by angie-darrell. This post has been viewed 2119 times
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    angie-darrell
    Participant

Hoping to hear from some recent buyer what .22 Autoloader Pistol they bought and found to be a real winner. Looking for a .22lr that FEEDS cheap ammo is a first choice! Help me make up my mind on whet Ed sells me next.

Darrell

http://guntalker.wordpress.com/

ih mike
    Participant

I’ve picked up 2 recently from Ed’s. A SR22 and a M&P22. I like both of them and both will eat any ammo you put in them. The M&P seems to be a little more accurate. The only drawback is it only came with one magazine. I also have a GSG 1911 that I can’t complain about. And then there is the Ruger MK III Very accurate and likes the cheap stuff. The only drawback is taking this thing apart for cleaning. You have to hold it up in the air and twist and turn it the right way to put it back together.

birdhunter
    Participant

Browning Buckmark, Ruger Mark II Target or any Ruger II, III pistol shoots well. My last .22 purchase was a GSG 1911 .22 pistol from Ed and it shoots equally as well as the Browning and Ruger. Sig also makes a nice 1911 .22 pistol. I’m seriously looking at one of the M&P .22 pistols the Smith and Wesson came out with. They get really good reviews and see to shoot everything really well except the cheap Remington bullets. Looks like a real winner for S&W.

That being said if I was only going to buy one .22 auto it would be either a Browning Buckmark or the Ruger auto.

birdhunter
    Participant

If you don’t mind spending the extra $$ the Model 41 S&W or the Kimber 1911 .22’s are pretty good guns themselves in auto’s.

I think Ed had a good deal a couple of weeks ago on the Browning Buckmark Campler with three mags. You might want to ask if he has any of those still or can get you one. Pretty good deal since they only come with one magazine and new ones are usually $25-$30 each. I’ve had my Browning Buckmark for about 25years now and still shooting strong.

kent38
    Participant

RUGER 22/45 have agout 3000 rounds thru mine and never a problem and very accurate

ed

RUGER $269 AND UP IN STOCK

41 S&W AROUND $900 WHEN AVAILABLE

BUCK MARKS $299 AND UP $369 IN STOCK

1911 SIG $379 OR A GSG SAME GUN $339 IN STOCK

angie-darrell
    Participant

Has anyone used the Sig Mosquito? How much?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.