Boycott the Marriott

Forums General Discussion Boycott the Marriott

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    708prohunter
    Participant

Quoted from a recent E Mail

“Looks like a local (Charlotte, NC) Marriott decided to go anti-gun in the middle of the NRA convention, prohibiting patrons already staying there from possession of firearms they’d already brought on-site as concealed carry permit holders. Apparently these guys are getting hammered over this action. I’ve let them know I’m boycotting Marriott until this manager is dealt with.”

Here’s the story:

http://www.examiner.com/x-2698-Charlotte-Gun-Rights-Examiner~y2010m5d18-Marriott-exposes-NRA-conventioneers-to-criminal-prosecution

ed

Stay on this one guys we will make them pay for what they do to gun owners….

willie
    Participant

Man, I would sue over that one. The guy is truly a putz.

ed

Anywhere you see no guns signs I would tell them you use to shop there but no more.

Now we know there are places there are no question banks,Post office, Fed Blds etc

executioner
    Participant

Put in a phone call to corporate headquarters this am. The lady whose name is mentioned in the article is gone all week. How convienient! Then put in two e-mails, one to corporate hq, and one to the manager in Charlotte. Hope they got the message !

ed

Thats what we need to do and let them know where it hurts in there pocket…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.