Carry 9mm

Forums General Discussion Carry 9mm

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    edwhite
    Participant

Am in the market for 9mm for concealed carry. Looking a kimber solo, ruger lc9, walther ppq(I know it’s a little big), sig 290.

I am a bigger guy with bigger hands which can be a problem with smaller pistols. Just wanted to get Ed’s and anyone who would like to contribute opinion on which of the above would be best choice? Also am I forgetting a stellar better model?

Thanks for your time and help.

Edmond

walters88
    Participant

I use to carry a walther p99 and never had any comfort issues. I know its slightly big but to me the added accuracy and shooting ease of a full size is a great trade off for size.

ed

Best thing is put your hands on the guns and holster ..

We are having large amount of new guns in daily..

Ed

todd
    Participant

Are you going to pocket carry or waistband carry? That will narrow the choices a little. There’s lots of choices and opinions and it really comes down to what you like, the size, SA, SA/DA, striker fired and what’s comfortable for you to carry. I prefer IWB carry and mostly carry a Walther PPS. Sometimes I may carry a glock 19,23,26,27,30SF, M&Pc’s, XDM’s, Sig P225 is another favorite. So many nice handguns to choose from. What ever you choose, carry it often and practice, practice, practice.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.