CZ 22lr rifle

Forums General Discussion CZ 22lr rifle

• This topic has 25 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 9 years, 3 months ago by ed. This post has been viewed 6586 times
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    edwhite
    Participant

Wondering on price for CZ 455 Lux in 22lr? Your opinion of these CZ rimfire rifles for plinking? Hear good things? Good Quality?

Would also consider the CZ 452 Special Military Training rifle.

Appreciate all your help.

Edmond

ed

This is what I can tell you about CZ.. Most of the Local Schools that have 22 rifle shoots and County wildlife clubs use this rifle almost exclusively. They are the most accurate 22 out there for the buck or even 3 times the money… The trainer runs $349.95 and $ 409 for a American… I can not think of a rifle that comes close in Accuracy for under $1000

edwhite
    Participant

Sure you don’ t have stock with cz USA or something?, talk about a rave review. Was wondering if you could get your hands on one of the models that you can swap out the 22 barrel for 17 hmr? If so what would the price be? How long would it take you to get either the above mentioned rifle or the trainer midel?

Thanks so much for your help with all these, and all my hundreds of previous questions.

Edmond

birdhunter
    Participant

Edwhite, I’ve shot the CZ training rifle that a friend of mine has many times and its dead accurate. You can’t beat the price on this gun. Very well build gun and reliable as well. I was even thinking about getting a 455 American myself in .22 cal. I liked the CZ’s so much. Just my two cents. birdhunter

edwhite
    Participant

Thanks for your input. Shot a friends and it was amazing. Just trying to decide which model to get.

Edmond

ed

I have the inter changeable bbl model at $389

Trainer in stock $379

edwhite
    Participant

The model you have in stock with the inter changeable barrel, does it have iron sites too? Or scope only?

What two caliber barrels are on the one that you have?

Thanks

Edmond

ed

22 LR NO SIGHTS CHECKERED SOCK $379

17 HMR SAME AS ABOVE $389

WE CAN ORDER EXTRA BBL’S $139 RANGE

edwhite
    Participant

Would it be too much trouble or extra expense to order or locate one that has adjustable iron sites? According to their website model would be 455 lux with sites but also rail for mounting a scope.

If these are hard to find, or the cost premium is substantial just let me know.

Thanks again for all your help with this.

Edmond

ed

should not be a problem I will get you a price.. in the am..

willie
    Participant

I ave a couple of CZ’s, bought from Ed’s and they are excellent rifles, rim and centerfire.

ed

Hey Willie hope your well..Ed

708prohunter
    Participant

I have the older model CZ 452 American, VERY accurate, the wood is gorgeous, and the Bluing shines like a Mirror. At our range, we set Clays, on the backstop, at 200 Meters, and on the bench, with optics, and good “Match” ammo, I average 7 out of 10, and the 3 I miss, are usually operator error LOL

I see, the guys, have already made up your mind………Enjoy the new Rifle!

ed

The Lux version info I found today show $399.95 sell price . Most places are closed so I did not get a broad response on price…..

edwhite
    Participant

If the one you found was the kind you can change the barrels out on, I’ll take it, unless of course if you think until waiting to check monday or tuesday may get more responses.

Edmond

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.