Ed’s in Raleigh/Durham

Forums General Discussion Ed’s in Raleigh/Durham

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 11 years, 1 month ago by ed. This post has been viewed 2303 times
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    hollombj
    Participant

Sure would like to see you open a shop in this area. I have been to all the shops and stores in the R/D area and as far as I am cocerned, you would have no competion. I have dealt with you at your vance store and at the Raleigh gun shows. If you ever decide to do it please contact me and I’d be glad to work for you.Maybe even invest. I am very knowledgable about all aspects of firearms, including some gunsmithing, and I will be retiring from my current job in a few years. Hope this sparks some interest.

ed

If my son ever returns from NYC I would consider it…The only way to be successful in a shop like mine is to be there… to old to run back and forth daily…

Son has been working at Saturday Night live for 7 years he has a great job… He also works for the Jimmy Fallon show a spin off of SNL too..One Day he may get tired of the city but I will not hold my breath…….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.