Education/Safety Classes

Forums General Discussion Education/Safety Classes

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 3 months ago by ed. This post has been viewed 960 times
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mulligan
    Participant

hey Ed…just bought a 20 ga 870 from you the other day and was wondering if you could point me in the right direction. My son is very interested in hunting, fishing and everything that’s outdoors. I want to encourage his interests, but I know very little about hunting game myself. Are there any classes locally you know of that we can register for together as father/son, or separately if there are only youth classes, etc. I think this will be a great father/son hobby, but I don’t know alot about it. I also want ot get him into a good beginner gun safety class as well. He’s 10 and I can teach him alot, but I want a class also that I know will fill in any gaps I leave. Thanks for any insight you may have.

Mulligan

ed

GOOGLE MOORE CO WILDLIFE CLUB AND LOOK ON CALENDER FOR HUNTERS SAFETY CLASSES.

THEY ARE FREE TO PUBLIC SPONSORED BY THE CLUB.

ALSO ON THE CALENDER DAVID PREST TEACHES INDOOR AIR RIFLE ON

TUESDAY AND THURSDAY NIGHTS AT CLUB AGAIN FREE. HE IS A GREAT INSTRUCTOR

AND STRESSES SAFETY AND HE WILL LEARN ALL THE BASICS OF PROPER TRIGGER PULL

SAFETY , POSITIONS FOR SHOOTING AND MUCH MORE. OUR INSTRUCTOR SHOOTS COMPETITION

AT CAMP PERRY MOST YEARS AND SOMETIMES TAKES THE OLDER KIDS. OUR YOUTH

PROGRAM AT CLUB HAS EVEN BEATEN COLLEGE TEAMS THAT COMPETE SO ITS NOT JUST

FOR LITTLE KIDS. EVERYTHING SUPPLIED BY THE CLUB.

mulligan
    Participant

Thanks Ed! I really appreciate the information….sounds like a really solid club. Is that the same one that has a range in Whispering Pines? If it is, I shot there over the Summer when I took my CCW class. Can’t wait for that M&P .45c to come in that I ordered through you yesterday….I’m worse than a kid on X-mas Eve!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.