Engraving

Forums General Discussion Engraving

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    sanderson1985
    Participant

Do you guys do custom engravings?

angie-darrell
    Participant

Ed, if this customer needs direction in this matter, I may be of help. Darrell

ed

send him any one you know info..

angie-darrell
    Participant

Jesse Houser did a bank note engraving on a S&W model 60 that I picked up from Ed. I made him take more for the job than he quoted, it was that good. He lives in Star and IF he has time to do a gun for you he will. But he is really sought after. The last number I had for him was 910-220-3231.

sanderson1985
    Participant

thanks for the info. A friend/coworker of mine is wanting to get a delton lower and have the air force logo engraved on it for his retirement. Delton says they will do it for free with the purchase of the lower but they havent had any in stock in a long time. Can you give me an average price for an engraving? Also i have been thinking about doing an engraving on my glock 17 i bought from ed a while back. It is a gen3 rtf with the fish gill slide. I have been trying to find info on this model and heard it will possibly be rare in the future so i dont know if i want to do anything to it or not. Thanks for the info!!!

angie-darrell
    Participant

No idea on cost. If anyone wants to see what I got for $600 to $700, it’s on my site.

http://guntalker.wordpress.com/

Darrell

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.