First Time in Store

Forums General Discussion First Time in Store

• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 1 month ago by ed. This post has been viewed 2403 times
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bobnrtp
    Participant

Friday my son and I drove down from Durham to take a look in your store. I bought a Ruger SR1911 as this was the lowest I have seen them priced. After the purchase we wanted to look some more and saw your Mosin Nagants. We looked at the ones in the top crate and didn’t find exactly what we were looking for. We were about to leave when you came over and opened the second crate for us. We found a couple that we were interested in, but didn’t know that much about them. Rob was at lunch, but he came out and explained a lot about then to us. He and your entire staff were very helpful and answered all of our questions. My son ended up buying a 1936 Tula. After getting home and getting it cleaned up we were pleasantly surprised to see all the serial numbers matched. When I got the bayonet I just grabbed one from the crate as I didn’t know the had a serial number on them. I don’t know how but it matches also. Just wanted you to know that this will not be our last visit to Ed’s Guns. This was one of the best experiences I have had in a gun store. My son is talking to a friend, and they may be down Monday. Thanks so much, Bob

ed

Thank you and please bring friends….

Ed

jthomas
    Participant

I do not have many guns but I have purchased 3 just this year from Ed’s. It is a 2-3 hour round trip for me I live in Wendell 4 blocks from a fairly large gun store. I come to Ed’s for a reason. They have a professional staff, very friendly, and their prices are just right. I have yet to be disappointed. Thank you guys for all you do!

dukedomain
    Participant

You mean that fairly large gun store that is selling primers for $59 a box? Yeah, I do the 2 hour round trip to Ed’s when I need something.

ed

Thanks Guys.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.