Flat Dark Earth GLOCKs

Forums General Discussion Flat Dark Earth GLOCKs

• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 9 months ago by ed. This post has been viewed 2056 times
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    fofcon
    Participant

Ed,

Do you have in Dark Earth color GLOCKs in stock or on order? If any on hand, what models are they and Gen3 or Gen4?

Thanks,

FOFCON

ed

WAITING FOR MORE TO BECOME AVAILABLE WHICH ONE OR ONES DO YOU WANT?

ED

fofcon
    Participant

Ed,

I’m looking for a Gen4 GLOCK 34. Also, does the LE price apply? Thanks!

-FOFCON

ed

THERE IS ONLY ONE PLACE THAT HAS EXCLUSIVE ON THIS COLOR AND THEY ARE NOT A LE DEALER.

MOST OF YOU DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THE LE PROGRAM BUT WE HAVE TO BUY 2 COMPLETE INVENTORY OF GLOCKS.

WE PAY 2 DIFFERENT PRICES FOR THEM. WE ARE ONLY ALOUD TO SELL BLUE LABEL PISTOLS TO CORRECT PERSONNEL.

ITS NOT WE CHARGE LESS BUT WE PAY LESS. WE TRY TO GIVE EVERYONE A DEAL ON EVERYTHING. THERE IS NOT A CUSTOMER OUT

THERE FROM FARMER TO POLICE THAT DOES NOT DESERVE A DEAL IN THIS WORLD EVERYONE WANTS A GOOD DEAL AND WE DISCOUNT

TO ALL. BLUE LABEL GUNS ARE FOR POLICE FIRE RESCUE AND ALL FIRST RESPONDERS THEY ARE AT GREAT DISCOUNTS BUT CAN NOT

BE SOLD TO THE PUBLIC.

WE ALSO HAVE SIGNED A CONTRACT WITH FN TO SELL THEIR PRODUCTS TO POLICE ONLY- NO FIRST RESPONDER THIS WAS NOT OUR DECISION

BUT THEIRS. JUST TO GIVE YOU A IDEA FOR POLICE PS-90 5.7 RIFLES ARE $819.95 THESE GUNS ARE SO EXPENSIVE FOR CIVILIANS WE DO NOT

EVEN CARY THEM FOR COMICAL SALES…

THANKS EVERYONE FOR WATCHING OUR SITE, I MAY MISS SOME QUESTIONS BUT ASK AGAIN. I DO NOT KEEP ALL MY INFO AT HOME SO ON

WEEKENDS IT MAY TAKE A DAY OR TWO TO HEAR FROM ME. I GET 100 PLUS QUESTIONS A DAY AND I MAY MISS A QUESTION NOW AND THEN.

ITS ALWAYS BEST TO ASK 1 QUESTION AT A TIME OR 2 — I ALWAYS CHECK E-MAIL DURING THE DAY BUT MAY NOT LOOK AT WEB AS MUCH…

SALES@EDSGUNSHOP.COM KEEPS IT PRIVATE TOO.

angie-darrell
    Participant

I have to say that Ed has bent over backwards to make the best deals. Case in point, I sent a guy down to look at a Glock, LE First Responder price in mind. When he got there Ed had just sold the last one. Ed was able to sell him a never fired trade-in at the same price point. I have to avoid going in there because I have not left there without buying a gun in three years!

Darrell

ed

Thanks

Ed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.