Henry 17hmr

Forums General Discussion Henry 17hmr

• This topic has 12 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 11 months ago by ed. This post has been viewed 2998 times
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    nraprius
    Participant

Hi Ed

I am looking to pick up a Henry lever action in 17hmr for my son for Christmas and was wondering if you have them, if not how long to get one and the current price. Also I was not sure if they are available in golden or blued. If both, the price on both please. Thanks

ed

17 henery std or Vmt $409.95 Golden Boy 469.95

at any time we could have in stock or may need to special order most come in 1 day

depends who has it in stock when we order..

Ed

nraprius
    Participant

Thanks Ed I am doing some checking on which is the right one. I am sure he will want a scope on it so once I figure out which one best fits I will get back with you and arrange the purchase. Perhaps even pickup said scope at the same time if you have a nice rimfire one on hand when I pick it up.

ed

Take your time and get what you want. Ed

nraprius
    Participant

It looks like the one I want is the H001TV Frontier Express with octaganal barrel in 17HMR. Can you let me know the cost on one of those and how long to get one in if ordered? Being in Wake Forest I would need to come down on a Saturday. Thanks a lot Ed.

ed

$409.95 1-4 days to get..

as long as they are in stock from where I order..

ED

nraprius
    Participant

Great price and service as always. If you could place that order for me I would appreciate it. If I need to call in with CC# first I can do that also.

ed

I will get it now if you want to pick up in a week or less?

nraprius
    Participant

Hi Ed. Yes I can pick it up next weekend 10/1 if it arrives. Otherwise the weekend after.

ed

I should have it early in the week..

nraprius
    Participant

Hi Ed, I was planning to head down there tomorrow to pick up the Henry 17hmr H001TV if it has arrived. If you could let me know I would appreciate it. If not I can just call in the morning. Thanks for all you do.

ed

I will need to check in am … Its actually better to e-mail me..

when I answer these they do not pop up again if its on the weekend.. I have to wait to

Monday to order… I will need to check….

ed

IT IS HERE

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.