hunter safety and pure awesome!

Forums General Discussion hunter safety and pure awesome!

• This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 3 months ago by ed. This post has been viewed 1702 times
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    sanderson1985
    Participant

Ed, a buddy of mine and I are trying hard to find somewhere local to take the field day portion of the hunter safety course. We have already completed the online portion. Do you know anyone that is an instructor and can hook us up with this portion of the course asap such as a private instructor? Normally it is free when taken at places such as gander mountain and such but every where is all booked up. Willing to pay a small fee if this its possible. As always, love ur business and shop. If u remember me, my wife is the one who called in and bought the mossy 500 for bday which was awesome on your guys part for that surprise. I’m in the air force and will always recommend eds to all the guys i know and are affiliated with in the military community!! I actually plan on trying to go to school for business and gunsmithing and follow the same path you have taken for a career if i decide to not re-enlist. Ok, enough rambling on. Again, if you knew or can help with getting me in the woods that would be awesome. Thanks ed!

ed

Go to Moore co wildlife club web site and clock on calender for hunters safety info.

ed

I just looked and NOV 11 12 next class we just had one.

sanderson1985
    Participant

Thanks ed!! Ill check it out! I was also told that club isnt to bad to join. Is that the one off camp ester? My home inspector told me about it.

ed

Yes Camp Easter rd join on 3 rd Tuesday of the month 6pm Range orientation.

sanderson1985
    Participant

Are you required to be part of the club in order to attend 2nd portion of the hunter safety course? Maybe the commander of the house (wife) will let me join for an early Christmas present! Lol. Thank you ed. As always! You are awesome!

ed

If sponsored by Wildlife at club its open to public..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.