Looking for a 5" model 625

Forums General Discussion Looking for a 5" model 625

• This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years, 5 months ago by ed. This post has been viewed 2829 times
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    larryc
    Participant

Hey Ed,

I am looking to find a 5 inch model 625. I used to have one and I really would like to find another. I don’t mind a used one as long as it hasn’t been abused. Thank you.

Larry Campbell

Hickory, NC

ephemeralstream
    Participant

Ed:

I have a 5″ 625 “.45 caliber model of 1988” that I might be willing to let go. It has between 100 and 200 rounds through it. I am the original owner and I have the original box. I also have some ammo and extra clips. Let me know the market value on this and I might let it go to a new home.

larryc
    Participant

Sounds perfect. I’ll be waiting.

ed

You guys need to send e-mail addresses to each other … and if he is not interested I always am..

larryc
    Participant

Thanks Ed. I have sent him a PM with my e-mail address and phone number.

ed

10-4

larryc
    Participant

ed wrote:

You guys need to send e-mail addresses to each other … and if he is not interested I always am..

Ed,

I was not able to make the purchase. You mentioned that if we weren’t able to do the deal then you are/would be interested. It’s all yours. I’m sure it’s a fine revolver. We just couldn’t agree on price, but I’m sure that someone else might not have a problem with it. I sure wish you came to the gun show in Hickory. Thank you.

Larry Campbell

ed

I am moving to private e-mail

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.