Merry Christmas to all…

Forums General Discussion Merry Christmas to all…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ed

Please stop and remember the Reason for the Season !

I am very thankful for My family especially my wife for doing all the paper work she has become a night Owl

She is up doing Paper work till 3 or later lately. I will spend some time with her the next two days…..

Relax we will be open Thursday…..

Ed

mccpl70
    Participant

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Ed. Thanks for all your hard work, and great deals. Now enjoy a well deserved holiday break.

–Richard

nvirodoc
    Participant

Merry Christmas to Ed and his family and to Mike, Carlos and everyone at Ed’s. Thanks for all the help and assistance this past year. Best of wishes to all for the coming year. Bruce

frankmoses
    Participant

A break for Ed is maybe 6 hours sleep, and then checking his mail every 2 hours. I hope he just shuts it down for 48 hours, but I doubt it.

ed

Ok no sleep back on now….

charlottes14
    Participant

Thanks to the Nicely’s for their hard work this year and espically the last couple months. Ed it has been an honor to do business with you, you are a man of your word! I hope you and your family have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year. Look forward to many more purchases in the new year. For anyone new to Ed’s: I ordered a low production firearm in April of 2012, Ed called me in November, to see if I was still interested, when he finally got one in. I put no money down! I am a not a family friend or high rolling customer, it is just the way Ed does business. Thank you for doing business the old way!

Chad

tj
    Participant

Ed,

Merry Christmas to you and your family….try and relax today….. :-)

jambala
    Participant

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Ed, thank you for all of your hard work and the long hours you put in to help keep us happy. NO ONE can ever say that you don’t work hard. I hope you and your family have a great Christmas.

I will see you at the store soon, :mrgreen:

nicholas133
    Participant

Wishing you, your family and everyone at the store a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.