Next week, ed

Forums General Discussion Next week, ed

• This topic has 11 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years, 3 months ago by ed. This post has been viewed 4930 times
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    redclay7
    Participant

Ed, sorry to read you have been battling stones….i can strongly identify with your plight….might be a long

weekend for you at the show coming up….however, i was hoping to make my visit down to your shop next week

on Wed., Oct. 27….do you think you will be around so we can talk?…i wanted to show you something….rgds, redclay7 10/21 :?:

ed

I may be Stoned hopefully all will be well. I should be there, you may want to call or e-mail..

Ed

redclay7
    Participant

Ed, how is your availability at the shop on tuesday afternoon and during the day wednesday look this week now?…just checking.. hope you are feeling ok…..tx, redclay7 10/25 :?:

ed

I should be here unless stones breaks loose again..

Ed

redclay7
    Participant

OK then – i will be there hopefully late morning on wednesday….see you then….don’t forget to take your medicine ;-)…rgds, redclay 10/26

ed

OK

ED

redclay7
    Participant

Ed, Nice talking with you, even though you are very busy….appreciate your insight on the situation we talked about…thank you for putting the photos out there….rgds, redclay7 10/28

ed

anytime buddy

redclay7
    Participant

Ed, the day my wife and i visited your store i managed to misplace or lose completely (probably) my longtime companion Surefire

BACKUP mini-flashlight…i might have taken it out of my pocket to look at something in your store, or may not….i cannot recall…would you cast around the staff and ask if anyone has found a slightly worn black surefire light i may have left there to examine a gun in a case or something?..it would have a worn circular spot one one side of the head about the size of a pea…..my wife said to ask and it seems a good idea….i am losing things of late, but not my mind as yet…appreciate your checking for us – regards, redclay7 11/2 :?:

ed

I have not heard anyone say anything about a light . How big and I will check with boys in AM..

redclay7
    Participant

ed, it is the smallest surefire light they make…about not more than four inches long, runs on one 123 battery…it says BACKUP on the side….appreciate your checking…just a long shot….hope you got some political change down your way….we diselected our congressman….i am content…..take care, redclay7….11/3

ed

No sign of it….

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.