No Pictures Death in family

Forums General Discussion No Pictures Death in family

• This topic has 19 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 9 years, 6 months ago by ed. This post has been viewed 7304 times
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    ed

Lots of bad news today – Step Father-in-law passed I will be with family off and on next couple of days.

Carlos is going in for a Stint again Tomorrow. CA is in New Mexico at world Cowboy shoot.

I will be in until around 2pm Thursday and have to leave. I will be gone to Funeral Friday AM so I will be out then.

I will be in Store all day Sat Lord Willing , Ed

keith price
    Participant

Ed,sorry to hear the news about your father n law. Also hope all is well with Carlos . We will be thinking about you & your wife family.

The Price Family . John Flo Keith .

tat2guru
    Participant

hate to hear about your loss

tell carlos we are thinking about him

tat2guru

aphayes
    Participant

I’m sorry to hear about your loss. Will keep your family and Carlos in our thoughts and prayers

bailman
    Participant

So sorry man! Call mme 9476100 if you need any store help…..will help cover for free. Thinking of you and family

tugs
    Participant

sorry to here of your loss, we will be thinking of carlos. Call me if you need anything.

birdhunter
    Participant

Ed, sorry to hear about the loss of your family member. Let Carlos know that we’re all thinking about him and wishing him the best speedy recovery. See you guys soon. birdhunter

camper
    Participant

Ed, so sorry for your loss. And to Carlos, a speedy recovery.

silver fox
    Participant

Ed,

So sorry for the loss to your family. Joy and I send our most sincere sympathy. We also hope all goes well for Carlos.

God Bless,

Silver Fox :|

stump
    Participant

you are in our thoughts and prayers

britlab64
    Participant

Sorry to hear of your loss . Prayers sent for your family and Carlos on a speedy recovery.

81k5guy
    Participant

Sorry for your loss I had no idea today when I came in since the storms had knocked out my internet since Tuesday. Your family and Carlos will be in our prayers.

Bill

hanakhgw
    Participant

Ed,

Did not ralized you had a death in the family whe I was in the store today. I am very sorry. Wished there was something I could do, but you and your family are in my prayers.

Hope all is going well for Carlos.

Horst

ed

They found the blockage on Carlos . Stint will be Friday now.

I will be at Funeral in am back to store around 3 pm ED

708prohunter
    Participant

Ed, Sorry to hear of the loss in the Family. I’m a phone call away, if you need anything. Hope all goes well, with Carlos…..Sending Prayers your way.

Mark

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.