Obama gun hit list

Forums General Discussion Obama gun hit list

• This topic has 8 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by ked. This post has been viewed 7789 times
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ed
    ked
    Participant

Ouch! But remember that the Bulgarian Olimpic shooting team killed a bunch of AK armed and well trained folks in a graveyard while they tried to escape. And with bolt action 22s.

ed

Don’t tell him he will want everything…

sensical
    Participant

I thought this looked a little funny… (not because of the general idea, but because it mentioned “the Democrats have the votes to pass anything they want to impose upon us” and that hasn’t been true for a few years now with republicans controlling the house)…. sure enough this story was originally posted in March of 2009 pretty much word for word-

http://rense.com/general85/obs.htm

The good news, as mentioned, is they only had control of both houses and the presidency for a few months really, and didn’t get anything like this done, before they lost having enough votes to end filibusters in the senate, and then in 2010 lost control of the house entirely.

josh_haines
    Participant

Released today from Sen. Feinstein official government website outlining her new gun bill:

http://www.feinstein.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/assault-weapons

angie-darrell
    Participant

How in the world does a thumbhole or bayonet lug have anything to do with school safety? These ppl are so focused on exploiting the death of 20 children to further their gun control ideology it makes me sick. Not a word about controlling the accesses to the schools.

zhero
    Participant

Funny how these anti-gun people don’t focus on the hundreds of children killed every year in ghettos by drive-bys. Not to mention thousands of kids who die by starving, beating, and neglect. Hey remember the mother who drown 5 of her kids in a bathtub? They should BAN BATHTUBS!

mulligan
    Participant

I read recently that Homicide with guns was the 10th leading cause of death in America. Oddly enough, homicide with a knife was #9 ahead of guns….even wierder, accidental deaths due to doctor malpractice was #2. I can’t recall what #1 was, but maybe we should be more concerned with banning knives and doctor malpractice before we condemn guns, but the far left doesn’t want to see it that way. Statistics & facts do not fit into their alternate reality.

angie-darrell
    Participant

They normally include suicides in the category of gun deaths to inflate the numbers. I am not aware of any gun that caused the death of anyone without the assistance of a human being.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.