One Of Our Own, Needs Your Help.

Forums General Discussion One Of Our Own, Needs Your Help.

• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 10 years, 7 months ago by ed. This post has been viewed 3191 times
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    708prohunter
    Participant

Ed’s good Friend, Charles Hawley, who helps Ed at the Raleigh, Greensboro, and Charlotte Shows, has been diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer. He is currently on Chemo Treatments, and is in need of help.

I do not know Charles personally, but, after reading a forwarded E Mail from Ed, and seeing that Co-Workers at his place of employment, are donating their Vacations, and Sick Days to him, speaks very loudly, as to the type of person Charles must be. We are looking for donations of any size, for Charles, to be used solely for Medical Expenses.

If you’d be interested in making a donation, Check the info below.

Thanks,

Mark, and Ed

Checks made out to:

Charles L. Hawley, ll

NOTE: Please place account number 10500221-12 on check

MAIL TO:

Allegacy FCU

PO Box 26043

Winston-Salem, NC 27114-6043

ed

Charlie is a friend and He has Donated his time to help Me and several of my customer’s over the last year or so at the shows. He is in Bad shape and Need of any help if you can spare it. I know its not the best of times. Thanks for any consideration. Ed

rebeldeerhunter
    Participant

ed how is he doing? havent seen any updates on here. cancer is a subject close to my heart after losing pat a cpl of weeks ago.

ed

Chemo sessions now he may write in…..Chatted with him yesterday on line…

clh308
    Participant

Hello to all friends and customers of Ed…

My name is Charles Hawley and I was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in late April 2010. Since late April 2010 it was a bit of a struggle at the beginning battling this disease. I have been taking chemotherapy since late June. I may have to have surgery if the cancer cells cannot be reduced…which I am hoping to eliminate all cells with no surgery. Doctors are telling me that I will have to have more chemo sessions with about 4 to 6 more sessions. I have been out of work since 4/27/10 and my employer has been extremely helpful regarding short-term disability, employee donated time of sick and vacation time to me. I also started the process of long-time disability and looking forward to get social security disability in October according to social security administration. I have helped Ed with several gun shows in Charlotte, Greensboro, and Raleigh and enjoy helping him each time I am able too. I plan to be at the next two shows in Charlotte and Greensboro this year helping him so please come see me at his table. Ed is #1 when it comes to customer service and employees at his booth at gun shows will make sure of that as well!

Charles

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.