Reserve Items

Forums General Discussion Reserve Items

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ed

WE HAVE PEOPLE WHO DRIVE DOWN AFTER SEEING ITEMS ON LINE AND THEY HAVE ALREADY BEEN SOLD.

TO KEEP THIS FROM HAPPENING TO YOU RESERVE WITH CREDIT CARD. THIS WILL SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM

WE ARE HERE TO SELL. WE HAVE PEOPLE WHO SAY THEY ARE COMING AND NEVER SHOW UP SO TO KEEP FROM

WASTING YOUR TIME OR OURS MAKE THE CALL. WE HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AT GUN SHOWS A PERSON WILL

LOOK AT A ITEM AND SAY HE WANTS IT BUT HE IS GOING TO LOOK AROUND. LATER COMES BACK AND ITS SOLD.

IF YOU WANT IT PUT A DEPOSIT ON IT. TO US THAT MEANS YOU WILL BUY IT IF YOU DO NOT FIND A BETTER PRICE.

MOST OF THE TIME PEOPLE RETURN SOME TIMES ITEM STILL THERE SOMETIMES NOT.

I AM JUST TRYING TO STOP FRUSTRATION….

kg4uup2
    Participant

Amen Ed.

ed

I have a lot of people who can make a decision easy and we have a lot that snooze and looze.

I am trying to keep everyone happy but it does not always work.

macarunni
    Participant

Nothing wrong with that Ed. It’s called business. “I might come get it” won’t pay your bills.

ed

Not trying to be hard but there are a lot of people who say they are coming and never show up.

I know times are tough we have items on layaway they people just never pick up. Our policy has been $10 month storage

and we get $50 down hold a gun for 6 months and never make another [payment so we put them back out..

I want people to get there stuff and not loose money but it happens. It cost way more money than most understand to

run a business. Ins is a killer on top of taxes and stuff . I have been doing it for around 33 years so its working…

We are going to do a automatic charge on a hold gun for $25 if not picked up it will not be refunded. We held a gun this week

on a promise it would be picked up for over a month with people asking for it and turned down many sales. now we

have to find a buyer again. Time is money and I will hold as usual with a deposit but some kinda mess up for many others.

Maybe does not pay the bills. We have over a hundred guns just on lay-away we need space….

Ed

mbduke91
    Participant

I agree ED; you run a great business and are customer friendly and all your sales associates esp. Carlos are super-knowledgeable;

if you want it, put a deposit on it…you work with people, I know…and more than fair on trades.

ed

Thanks

acaggiano
    Participant

I second that!

Anthony

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.