Rock Island

Forums General Discussion Rock Island

• This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years, 10 months ago by ed. This post has been viewed 4241 times
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    dirtmover
    Participant

Ed I Talked to you yesterday about the RI 45 tactical,& match (remember I was with my funny cousins,I enjoyed the talk too), Did you find out when it would get here. Also I want this thing to carry hawg hunting as a back up thats why a RI and not a Kimber . I have long hunting pistols w/scopes but I want a 1911 🙄 to carry at night. longest shot I should have to make is 50 yd head shot. My long relovers all have scopes and in SC you can not us a scope at night on a pistol and I don’t want to pull scopes off. :P Really just want a auto 1911 to kill a few! 😆 What do you think about RI 38 super,9mm? Don’t know if the 45 is fast enough to penatrate @ 50yds. Prices and installed night sights please! Anyway new to the 1911 thanks for the help!!! DT

ed

Std gun $399

tact $ $449

dirtmover
    Participant

Ant info on night sights yet?

Thanks

ed

Not yet should know friday..

dirtmover
    Participant

Any info on night sights yet?

Did you forget me?

THANKS

ed

I am out of state for a few days .. They never called me back I should be back by next Wed…

Remind me then….

dirtmover
    Participant

Reminder for Rock Island night sights. Where are the hunting pictures????????

ed

Saw some legal to take but did not find as big as I wanted. Just got back..

ed

Factory installs them and they have to be custom fit.

1-775-537-1444

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.