Savage Axis Camo – .223 Remington

Forums General Discussion Savage Axis Camo – .223 Remington

• This topic has 11 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by ed. This post has been viewed 3281 times
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    jagermeister
    Participant

Ed,

Haven’t been able to find a bold action .45-70 that I like. Who knows, maybe Ruger will introduce one in the near future, or Remington will release in their classic series. In the mean time, Christmas is coming and my stocking is still empty, so let’s go to the other end of the caliber spectrum and see if you have a Savage Arms Axis (Camo) in .223? If not, what would it cost, and how long to order? Thanks

jagermeister
    Participant

If they have the option, like the brown camo vs. green. I think it is the new Mossy Oak Breakup option.

ed

axis 223 $319.95

Bolt action 45 – 70 good luck I will search …

jagermeister
    Participant

please go ahead and order the Axis Camo in .223 for the $319.95 that is a great deal. Let me know if you need any money up front. Thanks vjc

jagermeister
    Participant

Oh, and how long will it take?

ed

we buy from 20 different places typically 1-4 days if they still have them..

jagermeister
    Participant

Great, let me know when it is here, and I’ll run down and pick it up. Thanks as always. vjc

ed

The way it works is call the store with CC# and we will hold the number order you the gun and you can pay with cash check or card when it arrives.

I do not know everyone on my forum.

Ed

jagermeister
    Participant

Will do, didn’t get this until after you were closed, so call you in the morning.

ed

No problem we should be in around 840 am until 6 ish pm

jagermeister
    Participant

Just wanted to check and see if it is there yet? Off Thursday, I could swing down and pick it up.

ed

It is here …

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.