Smith & Wesson M&P SHIELD™ .40 S&W

Forums General Discussion Smith & Wesson M&P SHIELD™ .40 S&W

• This topic has 7 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by mulligan. This post has been viewed 3136 times
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    medic13
    Participant

any one seen or heard anything !!!!

Edd can you make sure my name on list for 40 thanks joe kamer

9109476247 9109926886

mulligan
    Participant

To order just pop on in and put 20% down. I did that last week on an M&P .45c and had it within the week straight from S&W. I am sure Ed would accomodate you, but if he reserved something for everyone on the internet I’m sure he’d be spinning his wheels. Good luck in finding your M&P Shield .40….

Regards,

Mulligan

medic13
    Participant

understand talked to carlos while back never heard anything dont think edd have promblem adding me since i have over 20 purchuses from him , i call him tomarrow thanks

jwhop3325
    Participant

You are probably on the list with about 25 other people. only getting one or two in every 3-4 months. gonna take a while to get the list filled out.

bigmoney890
    Participant

Bought one last week and neither magazine will seat all the way, and wiggles up and down as you shoot the gun. The slide continuously locks back without the magazine being empty, and I can’t find any info on it, but just thought all of you should know before you bought one.

medic13
    Participant

edd i received a call just before Xmas about 40 shield however was leaving on plane due to family member death , and they who ever it was wouldn’t hold but a week even when was going to m pay for it , any way any idea when might get another one still very interested thanks

ed

Should be getting more any day.. Mistake some where if you would have paid for with Card we would hold no question.

ed

Should be getting more any day.. Mistake some where if you would have paid for with Card we would hold no question.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.