Springfield GI .45

Forums General Discussion Springfield GI .45

• This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years, 1 month ago by ed. This post has been viewed 2421 times
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    magnum t.a.
    Participant

Hi Ed,

Could you give me a price on a new Springfield 1911 GI .45 with parkerized finish and 5” barrel?

Thanks

ed

They are history discontinued

magnum t.a.
    Participant

do you know of another currently produced 1911 that looks as close to the World War II models as it gets. i really want a 1911 that looks like the old military ones. does Colt have any such replicas available? i would very much appreciate any help you could give me on this.

Thanks Very Much

ed

I HAVE IVER JOHNSON $469.95 1911 A1

I can get rock Island

wolf74
    Participant

May want to take a look at the Auto-Ordnance 1911A1 “WWII Parkerized”. About as close as I have seen.

ed

Springfield Mill spec when available are good too

magnum t.a.
    Participant

I’ve been meaning to get back to you on this but Christmas has had me very busy and i’ve been out of town most of the time. I’d like to get both the Iver Johnson and Auto Ordnance model 1911s and will probably get the Auto Ordnance model first because it looks more like the WWII models than any i’ve seen. I’ll get back in touch with you after the holidays about buying the handguns. thanks very much and take care.

ed

Thank you and we will talk then.

Ed

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.