Springfield XDS Recal 9mm and 45

Forums General Discussion Springfield XDS Recal 9mm and 45

• This topic has 13 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 11 months ago by ed. This post has been viewed 5934 times
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    ghoststan
    Participant
    ed

Thanks just getting ready to post ….

rubher
    Participant

I wonder what the turn around time is going to be.

ed

not sure sent back 36 today..

Call Springfield..

ih mike
    Participant

Sent mine back yesterday. You reckon O Bo gonna put some kind tracking device in 😡 it.??

blackwellmarv
    Participant

I called today the lady told me they recieved alot more then they thought it would be weeks on the turn around time

magnum10
    Participant

How many safeties does one gun need without it discharging?

magnum10
    Participant

😆 Obama plan for fool proof guns…..No Ammo

rubher
    Participant

has anybody that sent their XDs in on day one got it back yet?

ed

I have 40 sent back, none returned..

twinturbonium
    Participant

A couple weeks ago SA updated their FAQ stating that the turn around time was 30 days from the day it arrives at the factory. That was the last word heard so far. I sent mine back on the 29th, day after the recall notice, and was one of the first batches to arrive at the factory. No pistol yet. However you can check your serial number at the same recall website and it will tell you where your pistol is along the recall process. Take it with a grain of salt as they have stated that it is not up to date, especially if you were part of the first batch that arrived Tuesday morning after Labor Day.

rubher
    Participant

This must be why I grew up learning that one gun is never enough, but the good news is that recalled pistols are beginning to ship back to owners.

ed

Springfield rep was in last week said they were going to ship some back starting Monday…

duckaddict
    Participant

FYI for everyone waiting on their XDS….I sent mine back the day after the recall was announced and they received it on sept. 3rd. Just got the email today that my XDS 45 was shipped back today. Scheduled delivery is Friday Oct. 25th.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.