Tarus 9mm

Forums General Discussion Tarus 9mm

• This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years, 9 months ago by ed. This post has been viewed 3493 times
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    gkc
    Participant

Ed Do you still have the 9mm Tarus pictured Mon I think? What is the OTD price? Thanks, Glenn

ed

Cash price $250 out the door

gkc
    Participant

ed wrote:

Cash price $250 out the door

Ed I was going to try to come this afternoon, but my wife is still dizzy. What are your hrs tomorrow? G

ed

open until 5 pm Christmas eve

gkc
    Participant

Ed Just got home with my wife. No way I can make it before closing. I will come shoping after Christmas. Merry Christmas to you and yours. Smiles, Glenn

ed

Lots more stuff in we will be selling next week too…

Ed

gkc
    Participant

Ed When we are able to travel safely I will be down. I am still intrested in the Taurus 9mm, the shotgun that you quoted less than 200 in the pic’s, also the Marlin 22 and possibly the 410 bolt if the other gentleman passes it up. I am looking for a purse gun that my wife can handle slso. I have a Keltec 380 and it is stiff for her to arm, maybe a small Deringer. Have a blessed day. Smiles, Glenn

gkc
    Participant

Ed: My wife and I are very pleased with the guns we purchased yesterday. The little Marlin 22 really surprised me. It will put them in a tight patern on the target cross after a few adjustments without a steady rest. I would like an extra magazine for my wife’s Ruger lcp. Do you have or where can I get one? Also some additional 28 ga shells. Thanks for being there with nice guns. Smiles, Glenn :)

ed

We have Mags and Ammo when your ready.

Ed

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.