Thursdays stuff

Forums General Discussion Thursdays stuff

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 2 months ago by ed. This post has been viewed 3538 times
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ed

S&W M&P 15 RIFLES 556 $649

SIG 238 380 AUTO PISTOLS WITH LASER AND HOLSTER $499 JUST IN

SIG 232 380 PISTOLS IN…

MANY GLOCK PISTOLS IN ALL MAJOR MODELS IN STOCK

ROCK IVER LOWER IN AND MORE ON WAY COMPLETE LOWERS

S&W BODYGUARD 380 IN

H&K P-30

BERETTA PX-4 PISTOLS IN

SPRINGFIELD XD -40& 9 MM PISTOLS IN FULL SIZE AND COMPACTS

STAG RIFLES IN

DELTON AR RIFLES IN $649 AND UP

ed

I DID NOT BRING THE PRICES HOME I WILL HAVE TO POST AT WORK IN AM

DAN WESSON IS $14XX RANGE

ed

GUYS E-MAILING ME IS FASTEST WAY TO GET IN TOUCH AND BEST DURING THE DAY WHEN I HAVE

PRICES AND GUNS IN FRONT OF ME. HOWEVER I MUST WAIT ON PEOPLE IN THE STORE IF BUSY I

MAY NOT GET TO E-MAILS FOR A FEW HOURS. I HAVE BEEN KNOW TO OVER LOOK SOME QUESTION

IF YOU DO NOT GET A ANSWER ASK AGAIN. SOME QUESTION I CAN ANSWER QUICK SOME SLOW.

THERE IS A HUGH SHORTAGE ON GUNS AMMO ETC I MAY CAN GET YOU PRICE BUT SOMETIMES THERE

ARE LONG WAITING LIST. I USUALLY GET AS MANY HARD TO GET GUNS AS ANY DEALER IN NC BUT

I HAVE AS MANY CUSTOMERS AS ANYONE SO THERE IS SOME BACK LOGS. STRIVING TO GET YOU

THE BEST GUNS AT THE BEST PRICE I CAN. I GO TO ALMOST EVERY DEALER SHOW AND DO AS

MUCH AS I CAN TO HELP NRA DU & LOCAL TURKEY BANQUETS WE DO THEM IN MANY COUNTIES..

AUGUST WILL START THE BUSY SEASON OVER AGAIN WE ARE GETTING READY FOR THE THREE

MAJOR NC GUN SHOWS -RALEIGH GREENSBORO AND CHARLOTTE SEE SOME OF YOU THERE…

ED NICELY

bhancock
    Participant

Thanks Ed. We appreciate you taking the time to answer our questions! Your service is second to none!

ed

thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.