Trades

Forums General Discussion Trades

• This topic has 7 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 8 months ago by ed. This post has been viewed 2590 times
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    slickone
    Participant

Ed,Thanks for the trades today and helping me out-I appreciate the deals you continue to let me have and the service you and the guys provide.Also,I never leave without a good laugh and some good natured ribbing with the crew-both given and taken! Thanks,SlickOne

ed

we been missing you gas at such high prices and I know the trip for you takes a few gallons…

THINKING ABOUT GAS IS PUTTING ME IN ANOTHER DIRECTION…..

ALL MY PRO GUN FRIENDS NEED TO VOTE THIS YEAR AND TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS TO VOTE

WE MUST DEFEAT OBAMA OR LOOSE SOME GUN RIGHTS IF HE GET REELECTED…….

I AM TELLING YOU THIS WILL BE THE MOST IMPORTANT ELECTION IN OUR LIFE TIME…

THE WORKERS IN THIS COUNTRY ARE HAVING TO PAY FOR ALL THE NON WORKERS….

I PAY MY SHARE AND ABOUT 50 OTHERS SHARE !!!!!!! QUIT GIVING THEM STUFF AND

MAKE THEM WORK !

acaggiano
    Participant

I’m right there with you on that!

tugs
    Participant

I second that ed, there are too many people getting a government check and the few if us who work for a living were paying there way! We can’t give everything awaJDy, what happend to the day when people used the system as a helping hand to get them on their feet when they hit hard times? The time when people were embarrassed to get a welfare check and food stamps? People used to be period to make their own way?

JD

aphayes
    Participant

That is his plan I feel to get the people of this country dependent on the government. He has the mind of a dictator not a president.

ed

I MUST AGREE, MAKE THE PEOPLE DEPENDENT OF THE GOVERNMENT AND HE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU- THEN WE ARE ALL MESSED UP…..

jwhop3325
    Participant

Sad thing is he told us what he was gonna do. Let’s just hope that good people get their heads screwed on right, and make sure we don’t have another 4 years of his reign.

ed

GET OUT THE VOTE WILL BE THE KEY !

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.