Wed Used & New

Forums General Discussion Wed Used & New

• This topic has 9 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years, 4 months ago by ed. This post has been viewed 4848 times
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    ed

USED MOSSBERG FOLDING STOCK SHOTGUN IN 8 SHOT

LOTS MORE NEW GUNS IN TODAY TOO

GLOCKS

RUGERS

S&W REV AND AUTOS

mercer
    Participant

Hey Ed, I’ll take the 1200 and Colt .357, if they’re not already sold. Be in Saturday. Bob

919cameron
    Participant

Ed,

I will take the marlin 22 with scope, I will pick it up when I pick up the 1903 we talked about yesterday. thanks Randy

ed

Guys I will put these away for you…Ed

ed

Taurus 22 is sold too..

for KPack

ed

Taking orders on Plum Crazy rec too.. 3 in are sold and 3 of 10 coming sold…

birdhunter
    Participant

Can you give me some information on this one? SPECIAL EDITION SIG 226 9MM USED I looked at the Sig web site there isn’t any information on it. Age? Condition? Wife is wanting a 9mm.

If the Winchester 1200 deal falls through let me know.

ed

Sig was sold to him less than a year ago by us ..

US shooting sports foundation gun I do not have a print out on it but new was $900 range its a deal…….

birdhunter
    Participant

Night sites, plain sites or adjustable sites on this one? I was thinking of getting her a Sig 239 or one of the H&K P-7 that you got in recently. Can you get a red box P239 Sig and if so how hard are they to get?Your thoughts on which might be better gun for the $$?

ed

Dawson glow front and special fixed back you can see the info on gunbroker there is one for sale for $8xx same gun..

All the guns mention are good no bad choices..

Bring wife and let her handle them..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.